Day 18
London
Helen and I took Maddison today while Belinda, Louisa and Matt went shopping in Oxford Street. Our day included walking from Tower station, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral, Dr Samuel Johnsons house on Fleet St, The Strand, Piccadily Circus, Regent Street, Hanover Square (Maddison had a play in the Mayfair), Oxford Street, Hamleys Toy shop. We met up with the older ones in Hamleys and left them to walk back to Westminster by ourselves. We were quite tired by the time we arrived back at our motel.
Maddison and me outside the Tower of London.
Helen and Maddison with St Pauls in the background.
Maddison having fun in the fountain near St Pauls.
Maddison having fun in Hamleys (must admit Helen and I enjoyed showing her around 5 floors of toys)


Pa can I take this home in my carry on baggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment